For young and old, dance the night away to fabulous local band “Threatened Species” featuring the best of the 50s, 60s and 70s, and enjoy a delicious supper with a cash bar.
There will be raffles and fantstic prizes, and all funds raised will go to Nepali Family Inc.
Consider staying overnight at the Yungaburra Hotel or in any of the excellent accommodation in the village.
This is a COVID-SAFE event and will operate under the following conditions.
- Ticket holders will not be penalised if they do not attend because they are unwell, but please give us as much notice as possible.
- You must not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- You must seek assistance if you become unwell during the event by locating the event organisers.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements at this event is each individual's responsibility.
- The organisers have the right to refuse service to anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms and must insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue.
19 Cedar St
Yungaburra, QLD 4884
Google map and directions